Given below are the required documents for obtaining a transcript from University of Madras.
- Scan copy of all individual mark lists including supplementary, improvement and consolidated.
- Scan copy degree certificate front and back side
- Color Scan copy of ARR form.
- Scan copy of 10th certificate and 12th certificate (Only DOB page)
- Scan copy of TC or course completion certificate.
- Passport copy.
- Passport size photo.
Expected duration/mention time for completion of the process is 10-20 working days from the acceptance of application. Issuing of Transcripts is purely based on the search time taken by the University to evaluate applicant’s academic credentials and based on the availability of the officials.
Note: Date of issue may differ as it is purely based on the age of document and availability of officials.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemics, the time period for completing the process may take more than the usual time